This listing is no longer available.

Wheels/Rims and Tires

SOLD
Montezuma, Kansas
Posted 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
370 Clicks

Description

18" OEM Ford F-150 wheels. Nitto Trail Grappler 295/70/R18, (about a 34" tire, will need at least a leveling kit for clearance). Two tires have 75% tread life, the other two have 25% tread life, as seen in pictures. Balanced and ready to go, used them on a daily driver just went with a different style. 620-255-eighty three eighteen

Chat with us

Chat dialog