We are looking for skilled drivers that have the ability to function well as part of a team. You must have very effective organizational and communication skills to service our clientele efficiently.
The primary responsibility of the driver is to help meet the needs of customers by delivering and picking up freight in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as operate a variety of construction rental equipment. The Driver is permitted to operate heavy equipment such as excavators and asphalt roller-dozers.
• Must hold a valid Kansas Class A, B and C Driver License
• Must have a driving record in Good Standing.
• One year of previous delivery driving experience
• Positive attitude
• Professional appearance
• Ability to navigate efficiently
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong customer service orientation
• Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
• Able to function well as part of a team
• Diligent attention to detail
• Diligent attention to safety
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
• Determine each customer's ability to use the equipment in a safe manner
• Complete pre and post-trip inspections
• Follow all company Operational Procedures
• Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
• Maintain the service and appearance of truck
• Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and Manager
Interested? Apply at https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/elitetransportation