Come join our team!
We are accepting applications for Clinic LPNs, in multiple clinics.
To view additional information, and/or apply online, visit: https://careers-haysmed.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=LPN+full+time&searchRelation=keyword_all
- Day schedule
- No nights and no weekends
- Competitive benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, PTO, and retirement
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Knowledge of principles, methods and techniques involved in performing general nursing services and adapting or modifying standards of nursing practices for care of specific medical cases
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the State of Kansas or has work permit from the State Board of Nursing
- BLS certification required or must complete BLS certification with in the first two weeks of employment (We will provide you with a BLS certification!)
Hays Med is an EOE