This listing is no longer available.
Case IH Precision Farming Specialist-Wichita, Ks.
Posted 1 week, 5 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
Position: Case-IH Precision Farming Specialist
Location: Wichita, KS
Job Id: 709
# of Openings: 1
Position Title: Case-IH Precision Farming Specialist
Reports: Store Manager
Location: Wichita, KS
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Employee Status: Full-time, Permanent
The Precision Farming Specialist will lead the company efforts in advancing GPS and related software technologies in KanEquip and its market area. The PF Specialist will ensure that KanEquip is positioned and recognized by its customers as a market leader and a valued consultant for agricultural technology. It is critical that the specialist have an excellent relationship with our vendors, and educated on the latest products and technologies.
Job Responsibilities (ranked in significance)
- Company Values: Ensures all company values are adhered to and promoted. This would include leading by example, and participation in employee recognition programs.
- Equipment & Software Sales: Achieve targeted sales goals (volume, margin, turnover), through retaining and developing existing customers, and acquiring new customers. A primary focus is to penetrate competitive customers through selling KanEquip product and services as ‘color-agnostic’ and best in industry.
- Internal & Customer Product Support: Recognized as the in-Region expert on PF products for KanEquip salespeople, and ‘Tier 2’ support as needed for all KanEquip customers in the region. Support customer operational issues. Assists with product updates, programming, calibration, and adjustments as needed. Ensures excellent responsiveness and follow through on all support issues.
- Equipment Service: When Service Departments are unable to perform service or installation needs for their customers, can assist in doing so. Diagnose and repair issues as needed. Ensures all work is chargeable or warranty reimbursed.
- Customer Relationships and Experience: Ensure customers have a positive experience with dealing with KanEquip, that communications and follow through on commitments are best in class.
- Product Knowledge / Internal Training: Responsible for attaining best-in-industry product knowledge and latest technologies. Serves as the product expert in his / her Region, and working with the Functional Program Managers, ensures the necessary product training for all personnel in the Region (sales, service, parts).
- PF Strategy and Planning: Working with other Regions / Corporate, responsible for designing, developing, and implementing strategies for Precision Farming, including optimum go-to-market and revenue recovery for support and service activities
- Retail Merchandising: Responsible for in-store PF displays and merchandising, including display cases, equipment, literature, and promotional materials.
- Communications: Ensures excellent communications with all salespeople and locations, including timely follow up of questions and requests for information.
- Vendor / Partner Requirements: Ensure all vendor requirements / dealer standards associated with the function (i.e. training) are satisfied. Ensure relationships with the vendors are solid and any issues resolved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Technologies highly preferred
- 5 years’ experience in operating agricultural equipment required. Minimum 2 years’ experience in Precision Farming / GPS technologies highly preferred. Previous experience in an equipment dealership preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Solid analytical, business planning, financial, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with customers and individuals at all levels of the organization
- Expertise with computer systems and software, including MS office and internet-based applications.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed, particularly in peak seasons.
- Ability to travel to company meetings and training events as needed
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle status, with current driver’s license, and ability to operate motor vehicle.
Apply at https://www.kanequip.com/careers/