This listing is no longer available.

Under Contract - Ellis County 160 acres

N/A
Hays, Kansas
Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Expires in 0 minutes
629 Clicks

Description

Selling this quarter of land north of I-70 on the corner of Toulon and Hopewell.  Expired CRP and pasture.  Fences are fair, some newer than the rest.  Good well with solar pump and panel installed last year by Pfannestiel Water Well.  Midwest Energy has power on 2 sides and rural water along the south boundary.  I was approved for a water meter when considering building here, but never connected.  Two ponds in the pasture and a seasonal creek with timber.  Good wildlife tract with deer, turkey, upland and predators.  Mineral rights will transfer.  Currently own 75%, the other 25% will transfer in 2026, regardless if producing or not.  Not leased.
 

Willing to negotiate.  Contact here or text 620-910-seven two one seven

Help Chat