Jump start your career at Equity Bank! We are currently hiring energetic, team oriented, and community focused individuals to join our team! With a team of best-in-class customer service experts, you'll help to build and expand on client relationships, deliver the banking products and services that meet the unique and individual needs of clients, and create and uphold an atmosphere of superior experience and service. At Equity Bank we’ll help you invest in your community through volunteer opportunities which align with our company initiatives and core values.
Responsibilities and Expectations
1. Accurately Perform Financial Transactions and Functions
- Accurately process financial transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, payments, monetary instrument sales, and internal bank transactions.
- Balance transactions and cash daily.
- Approve transactions for other employees within your assigned approval authority limit, if applicable.
- Assist in management of bank cash levels as delegated by a manager or supervisor.
- Demonstrate operational soundness to minimize risk exposure or loss and maintain quality production.
- Adhere to operating procedures and protocols.
2. Build Client Relationships
- Conduct professional client conversations that build and sustain trust and credibility.
- Discover key life events happening with clients to ensure bank products and services are meeting financial needs.
- Promote bank products and services, within and outside of the branch.
- Proactively make referrals to bank partners that result in additional revenue to the bank.
- Demonstrate operational soundness to minimize risk exposure or loss and to maintain quality production.
3. Deliver a Consistently Superior Client Experience
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Behave in a manner to create a welcoming, engaging, professional environment for clients and your team to experience.
- Respond to routine client inquiries and requests.
4. Demonstrate Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations
- Understand and follow applicable laws and regulations for your job responsibilities, including but not limited to Equity Bank Business Ethics and Conduct policy, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Information Security, Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Follow deposit account opening procedures and internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as appropriate for this position.
- Actively work with clients to understand each client’s normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
- Complete periodic compliance training.
5. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Please submit applications via the following link: https://www.equitybank.com/about/culture/job-opportunities/.