PRN NURSE (RN or LPN): 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? Do you want a rewarding career in a close-knit and fun-loving environment? If so, Norton Valley Hope, a staple of the community for over 55 years, welcomes you.
Valley Hope of Norton is the ORIGINAL Valley Hope, and we take great pride in that. The story of Valley Hope begins and continues on the grounds we work every day.
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed as a Nurse to practice in the state of employment.
- Associate’s degree in nursing required for RN applicants
- Work experience in substance abuse treatment industry is preferred.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications
- RN PRN Pay: $33.00/hr
- LPN PRN Pay: $24.00/hr
- Night: $4.25
- Weekend Night: $4.75
BENEFITS (available to Full-Time and Part-Time employees):
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
- Student Loan Repayment
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Eligible Employer
- 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
- PTO – Up to 27 Days per year based on years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- And much more!
- Executes prescribed treatments and medication interventions as established for each patient.
- Implements nursing care in accordance with Valley Hope’s medical philosophies, policies, and procedures as well as any other regulating bodies to ensure quality patient care.
- Conducts detox admissions and provides patient care during patient detoxification process including pre-screening of patients, obtaining physical assessment data and health history, administering detox treatment plans, and monitoring of patient.
- Follows established policies and procedures for all medical emergencies (i.e., convulsions, suicides, Delirium Tremens, etc.).
- Maintains a safe and sanitary environment applying infection control techniques and universal precautions.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures regarding patient information protection and HIPPA.
- Assists with detox admissions and provides patient care support during patient detoxification process including pre-screening of patients, obtaining physical assessment data and health history, administering detox treatment plans, and monitoring of patient.
- Records treatment activities and patient observations in patient records accurately and timely; completes paperwork requirements as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates with nursing supervisors, nursing staff, and clinical staff regarding patients’ treatment and status.
- Oversees non-licensed nursing staff as instructed by and under the direction of the facility Nursing Director.
- Residential treatment facility setting; requires walking throughout the facility.
2 WAYS TO APPLY:
- Visit our career site: www.valleyhope.org/careers and search for this opportunity OR
- Send resume to email@example.com