Natoma Manufacturing is growing and looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our family! You can expect a friendly, climate-controlled environment where we are willing to train our employees and give them the skills needed to be successful in their endeavors and career in manufacturing.
We offer competitive benefits:
- Paid time off proportional to time employed
- Group health & dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Life insurance
- Matching 401K retirement program
- On-the-job training and opportunities for career development
Minimum starting wage of $15.00/hour.
Job Title: Shipping & Receiving Assistant
Responsible for product examination, primary and secondary packaging, verification of goods received and on-time shipments internationally and domestic. Includes on-the-job training.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Read routers, blueprints, and/or technical/customer specifications to determine shipping specifications and information for packaging products.
- Properly documents product for timely shipment to customers consistent with company and industry procedures and work instructions.
- Adheres to established packaging procedures or customer specific packaging requirements.
- Prepares product for shipment to suppliers according to Natoma Manufacturing packaging practices.
- Verifies all goods received in from shipment carriers, completes receiving documentation and notifies management of discrepancies.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
Minimum Previous Experiences and/or Skills:
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Basic math and computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Prioritize tasks
- Online at: www.natomamanufacturing.com/careers