This listing is no longer available.
Posted 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
First Care Clinic in Hays, KS is accepting applications for a Chief Executive Officer. The CEO is responsible for managing the overall programs of medical, dental and mental health of the clinic, supervising the staff directly or through subordinates, and serving under the general direction of the Board of Directors.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health Administration, MBA with 5 years of experience in Public Health Administration, or a Bachelor’s Degree with appropriate experience is required.
- Experience in obtaining grants, managing budgets, and knowledge of health care delivery and management theory is preferred.
- Five years of administrative experience in public or private health setting is preferred.
- Maintain appropriate contacts and communication with the Board of Directors.
- Assure there is well qualified staff to maintain FCC programs, which includes supervising the following: hiring of staff, orientation program, on-going training, performance evaluations, and any necessary disciplinary actions.
- Supervise the maintenance of FCC policies and procedures.
- Assure that a proper Practice Management System is functioning, meets the needs of the various departments, and provides accurate statistical reports (which will assist in management decisions) that comply with funding source requirements and help maximize fee for service revenue.
- Assure that quality improvement and risk management programs are in place and being followed.
- Provide guidance, coordination, and overall direction to health center programs through strategic planning.
- Monitor all contracts with outside agencies and organization working with the health center.
- Serve as a resource for the staff and assist with programs when appropriate.
- Review budget reports at appropriate intervals.
- Oversee all health center expenditures.
- Direct the assessment of community needs and determine the appropriate interventions. Assure development of educational and training programs to meet the needs.
- Meet with appropriate individuals, groups, organizations for input relative to studying, planning, and implementing programs.
- Assure the responsibility for proper maintenance of the building, grounds, and custodial service. This includes developing and maintaining appropriate security measures.
- Provide leadership and assist in efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the clinic. Represent First Care Clinic at applicate state associations, including the Kansas Primary Care Association.
- Develop relationships with elected officials and monitor and understand key legislative processes that affect the clinic.
- Monitor compliance with Human Resources Services Administrations requirement for Federally Qualified Health Centers and maintain grant funding under that program
- Interact with individuals of all levels: governing board, staff, private agencies, auditors, contractors.
- BCBS Medical Insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Extended Illness Leave
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
Salary Range: $120,000-$160,000
Interested applicants can email their cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com.
Application deadline: August 26, 2022.
First Care Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.