First Care Clinic is seeking applications for an Integrative Health Specialist.
Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or related field. LSCSW preferred, but those on the path to achieving their LSCSW are encouraged to apply.
Primary duties include:
- Assisting individuals with mental health illness and/or substance abuse issues to improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environment.
- Evaluating crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions.
- Meeting regularly with providers to coordinate a healthcare plan and review/evaluate collaborative efforts.
- Assessing the clinical status of patients referred by primary care providers through brief consultations with patients.
- Working with the primary care team to treat and manage patients with chronic emotional and/or health problems efficiently and effectively.
First Care Clinic provides competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including:
To apply visit, https://www.firstcareclinic.com/careers/.
First Care Clinic is an EOE.