We are seeking a Quality Control/Insection Specialist to examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications. Prior experience is preferred but will train the right person!
This position is located in Hill City, KS
401K, Dental, Vision, Health
$15/hr based on experience With $5/hr attendance bonus
Hours Mon.-Thurs. 6-5
Apply online or in person, by fax to 785-421-2256, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to read blueprints and operate all gages and inspection equipment
- Responsible for the quality of parts produced.
- Check and monitor parts to ensure they remain within the part specifications. Perform all necessary quality checks using precision measuring instruments.
- Keep accurate paperwork.
- Communicate daily with supervision, leads, operators, and support personnel to make sure that the operation/job is completed correctly.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Basic mechanical aptitude, verbal communication, and math/ reading skills.
- Ability to read blueprints, work instructions, and other technical information.
- Must be able to monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators
- Use of gauging and precision measuring instruments
- Self motivated, driven to learn, grow and succeed with us
- Frequent lifting required (hoist & forklift available for heavy items)