Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Business Office Department is looking for full-time Patient Accounts Representative.
Patient Accounts Representative/Biller
· 1 full-time or part-time position available.
· High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
· Experience preferred but not required.
· Prepare Good Faith Estimates in accordance with the No Surprise Act.
· Verify patient’s insurance coverage.
· Call patients regarding up front collection of payment due at time of service.
· Use of online computerized information system.
· Microsoft Excel & Word proficient.
· Detail oriented and self motivated with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
· Obtaining signatures on the consent authorizations.
· Provides information to the patient/representative about billing, complaint process, patient rights and office hours.
· Dependability and confidentiality a must.
· Must be flexible, organized and function well in stressful situations.
· Must demonstrate phone etiquette, and customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task and be professional.
· Accepts other duties as assigned.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus