This listing is no longer available.
HELP WANTED- SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Posted 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
Circle C Paving and Construction in Goddard, Kansas is now hiring full-time General Laborers and Heavy Equipment Operators. Circle C Paving is family-owned paving company that services Kansas and Northern Oklahoma, offering competitive pay and benefits.
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and supervisors.
- General Laborer candidates shall have the ability to perform duties related to asphalt laborer, raker, flagging and/or traffic control. (will train candidates if needed)
- Equipment Operators must have the ability to operate various pieces of heavy equipment, including front-end loaders, rollers, power brooms, skid steer, asphalt paver and/or chip spreader, etc.
- Perform daily Daily Equipment Checklists and ensure the equipment is in good running order.
- Communicate with Project Supervisor as to the daily job specifications.
- Ability to follow directions and communicate clearly with supervisors, co-workers and the general public.
- Ensure a safe working environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
- Perform essential job functions and other duties as assigned.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Pass a pre-employment “Fit for Work” physical.
- Be able to provide valid documentation and legal status to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Report to work at the designated start times, Monday-Friday.
- Be able to work long hours in extreme weather & stand for long periods of time.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record (preferred but not required).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Heavy Equipment Operators should have 1 year of related experience in road construction and paving (preferred).
- Related experience in road construction and paving (preferred but not required).
- High school diploma or GED (preferred but not required).
Circle C Paving offers a competitive hourly rate based on experience, work attendance and skills.
- Per Diem and Lodging for overnight travel paid by the company.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
Circle C Paving and Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Contact Shayla at 316-794-5070 or 316-239-8194. IMMEDIATE HIRE