This listing is no longer available.
Summer Job - Meat Processor
Posted 2 months ago
Expires in 0 minutes
Looking for a summer job or internship? We are looking for a reliable and hard-working processor to join our team during the summer months. The processor will have responsibility for processing meat, assisting on slaughter floor, and running equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic. Applicant must be able to lift at least 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and tolerate cold/hot environments.We are willing to train in any position available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or for any questions.
- Preparing Meat, this includes trimming, deboning, grinding, handling, tying, and packaging.
- Running Equipment, this could include the grinder and stuffer.
- Making Retail Products, this ranges from whole muscle products to Ready to Eat snack sticks.
- Packaging, all products created at Grinnell Locker need packaged. Includes shrink wrap and vaccuum sealing.
- Assisting on slaughter floor, this includes, washing, skinning, completing paperwork, and animal handling.
- Cleaning, this would include equipment and floors.