This listing is no longer available.
Full Time Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
Posted 2 months, 1 week ago
Expires in 0 minutes
We are a family-owned independent insurance agency in La Crosse, KS that has been in business for over 40 years. We are looking to add a full time property & casualty agent to our team.
An applicant with an active Kansas insurance license is preferred but not required. If you are not licensed and are eligible, Rush County Insurance will cover expenses for the training and testing to obtain your insurance license.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor's degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Chrome
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Dedicated to customer service
- Must be able to obtain a Kansas Insurance License within 90 days of hire and to maintain an unrestricted license thereafter
- Must be able to commute to La Crosse.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate insurance products.
- Establish strong customer and community relationships
- Communicate timely and effectively with insurance company representatives and underwriters
- Keep up to date on the industry through internal and external resources
- Answer phones, greet customers, handle premium payments
- Assist customers in filing claims with the appropriate insurance company
- Maintain Kansas insurance license
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) including employer match & safe harbor contributions
- Paid time off - Including paid holidays
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Supplemental health insurance available
- Discretionary bonus
We do not pay commissions. Pay is hourly and based on experience. Pay starts at $15/hour and is negotiable based on experience.
Contact us on how to send in your resume to apply.