"TURN KEY BUSINESS" IN HILL CITY, KS
2748 US HWY 24 & 502 E MAIN ST.
HILL CITY, KS
· The business is located in a commercial area just outside the city limits of Hill City. The location on Hwy 24 benefits the business by providing easy access, high visibility, and room to grow.
· It is EASY to learn the technical aspects of this business. A learning transition of approximately 1 month is recommended depending on experience. This business requires few employees, making it easy to operate.
· A major portion of sales is derived from repeat clientele and referrals.
· The business was established in 1955 and has been successfully operated by the current owner since 2012. The name and reputation have always produced consistent sales and profits. The well-established customer base ensures the stability of the business and its integrity generates high local support.
· Although the business has a substantial market share of its trade areas, the potential to increase the customer base, sales, and profits is very good. The community supports the business to a high degree.
· Business can be expanded by adding an on-line presence, extend the shop hours on the weekends, add additional vehicle services, hire more certified mechanics and add additional bays to handle the additional work.
INCLUDED IN THE SALE:
· Complete alignment shop w/tools
· Complete tire repair, servicing tool and machines
· Exhaust pipe bender plus muffler & exhaust tools
· 12,000 lb. lift
· Radiator flush machine
· Transmission flush machine
· Power steering flush
· BG fuel induction machine
· 1992 Super duty service truck
•POSSESSION: Date of closing.
•TAXES: Taxes for 2023 will be prorated to the date of closing. (2022 Taxes = $1,056.18)
REALTOR’S NOTE: Don’t miss this GREAT OPPORTUNITY to purchase a “TURN KEY” alignment and tire shop business, including tools, inventory and service truck. Call J.D. for details.
Farm & Ranch Realty, Inc.
Donald L. Hazlett, Broker