2001 Honda Shadow Sabre pro street custom. All the cool of a professionally built pro street custom with the reliability and durability of a Honda. The following are some of the custom parts added to the bike:
- Custom "Ghost Flames and Skulls" paint
- 21" Front / 18" Rear RC Component rims with Avon Tires
- Cobra exhaust with matching engine covers
- Coyote Custom rear fender
- Morton Brothers triple trees (Engineered)
- Kuryakyn Hypercharger (Cosmetic)
- Kuryakyn hand controls, foot pegs and mirrors
- Headwinds flamed headlight
- Progressive heavy-duty shocks
- Custom drag bars
Comes with the following seats:
- Parts Unlimited two-up seat with passenger back rest
- Mustang two-up seat
- Corbin solo seat
- Coyote Customs "show seat"
Estimated 25,000 miles on the bike, odometer/speedo was removed.
Bike also comes with all the stock Honda parts that were replaced.
This bike has been adult ridden and meticulously maintained since new.