Under the supervision of the communication center supervisor, the representative independently performs the following duties: manages and maintains switchboard and phone coverage functions, responsible for overhead and on call staff, and manages emergency maintenance panels; serves as a team player in all areas of HaysMed and represents a positive role model for other associates.
- Answers phones, screens and directs callers to appropriate individual/department.
- Provides community services offered, in-house directory assistance and medical center information; and provides phone coverage for other departments.
- Monitors code blue panel for alarm; and pages overhead announcements, codes and on call staff.
- Monitors generator panels, fire alarm, and security alarms; and notifies appropriate area or persons for alarm.
- 800 MHZ Radio scheduling and testing
- On Call schedules
- Helps with Assisted Parking as needed
- Basic computer knowledge
- Additional certification may be required and specific information and the timeframe in which such certification must be attained will be provided by the department director/manager/supervisor at time of hire/transfer into department.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Switchboard experience
To apply please visit:
HaysMed is an equal opportunity employer.