LDI - Ellinwood, KS is seeking a highly motivated and organized leader to join our team in the dual role as Location Manager and Ag Equipment Sales!
This position holds a variety of responsibilities providing leadership and direction for the Store which include ensuring that all departments achieve the business plan, adhere to Company policies, and help generate sales, gross margin, and net operating profit as determined by budget.
Additionally, this position will require one to be highly motivated, competitive, and energetic representing the company for the sale of new and used agriculture equipment. Responsibilities include calling on prospective customers, and maintaining existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the General or Regional Manager, this position:
- Accountable for the overall performance of the store and Parts Department including meeting sales, gross margin, and P&L goals for the store as defined in the annual and monthly profit plan
- Responsible for managing relationships with the customers and the store’s reputation in the local market
- Provides leadership, guidance, coaching, and direction to staff and department managers at the location to achieve goals by promoting the company vision, mission, and culture
- Follows established company policies and procedures, and ensures that the store is operating within legal and ethical standards
- Responsible for facility management including property upkeep, security, store appearance, cleanliness, etc.
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, training, firing and discipline to ensure that the store is staffed (within approved budgets) with competent employees
- Informs General or Regional Manager in a timely manner of any issues related to store
- Attends required meeting as scheduled
This Position must:
- Possess the leadership and managerial ability to lead and direct a team of employees to achieve the store and department operating goals
- Have extensive knowledge of the agricultural equipment market including; new and usedequipment sales, parts sales, service and repair, and related supplies and materials withinlocal market area
- Be capable of interpreting data from financial and understand cost, overhead, and marginrequirements to achieve the financial goals as determined in the annual operating budget
- Maintain and cultivate a professional relationship with fellow employees, companyowners, customers, and product vendors
- Be computer literate and possess the ability to learn and utilize software such as CDK,AGCO software systems, Microsoft Office Products, and email
- Be able to safely operate a forklift truck while loading and unloading part
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in related field is preferred
- Minimum of five-years progressive management experience in farm equipment storeoperations is required
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle records check, and background check required
LDI offers competitive wages based on experience and a benefit package that includes paid health insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off, performance-based incentives, overtime, uniforms, and other optional benefits.