Are you looking for a rewarding and long term career?
With excellent benefits, amazing retirement, and being a part of an awesome group of individuals?!
Check this out!
· Starting at $18.26/hour
· At 3 Months $18.70/hour
· At 9 Months $19.16/hour
· Jump to $20.13/hour at 1 year
· Then after 2 consecuritve years $20.58/hour
· PLUS shift differential pay!!
· Currently there are Differentials that allow for you to add $6.00/hour to your working wage starting DAY ONE!!! This means you will make $24.26/hour day one!!!
· Life Insurance
· Health Insurance including dental and vision
· Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
· Promotion Opportunities
· KPERS Retirement package
Reach out and learn more about being a Corrections Officer!
· Go to www.ncfcareers.gov and just submit a simple form!; OR
Go to www.jobs.ks.gov to complete and submit your electronic application; OR
· Print an application and mail to Norton Correctional Facility PO Box 546 Norton, KS 67654; OR
· Contact NCF HR at 785-877-6643 to obtain information, application, and supplemental documents; OR
· Email email@example.com
· At least 18 years old at the time of appointment
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid Driver’s License
· Free of Felony Convictions
· Free of any felony and/or misdemeanor domestic violence crime as set form in 18 U.S.C. § 922 (d) (9) and (g) (9)
· No DUI convictions within the last 24 months
· Applicants selected for interview will be evaluated by an interview panel using performance/behavior based interview questions.
· The interview panel will make recommendations to the Warden for final approval. A second interview may be conducted.
· You will be subject to background check and criminal history investigation, must pass a drug screen and TB test unless promoting, transferring, or demoting from another safety sensitive position within the same agency.