Hill City, Kansas
Login to Contact Seller Offline
Posted 12 hours, 18 minutes ago
Expires in 6 days, 11 hours
9,439 Clicks


  we can rebiuld your new holland swather and john deere crimpers and most others that are rubber. we remove the rubber and replace it with steel bars that do a better job and last considerable longer, they will replace your worn out rubber crimpers. we can build and repair your conditioners. Price  varies with lenght of crimpers  I have a set of crimper/conditioner rollers for a 1114, and others, contact us here for more information. 

Help Chat