Very good condition 2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT. I bought this pickup brand new and it now has 147,000 miles on it. It has a KBB good condition value of $19,972- $24,647. I would encourage anyone to come look at it in person because I think it could actually qualify as excellent condition. It has brand new Goodyear 10 ply tires on it (less than 100 miles). It also has many other add-ons that I will list, but many of which you can see on the pictures.
- DEF is deleted with an additional 40 horse pwr. It does have a muffler so it isn't too loud, but sounds great!
- Thunderstruck Grill Guard (I have the original bumper I can send with the pickup)
- 40 Gallon Transferflow tool box (if buyer isn't interested I can take it out, but I'd prefer leaving it in because I no longer need it) These shortbed pickups have a small fuel tank and you will appreciate it.
- Rhino-lined bed (very professional job)
- B&W ball
- Mud flaps
- Weathertech floormats (front and back)
- Seat covers that I put on when I bought it new. The cloth seats should be spotless.
- Tinted windows (legal)
The only reason I want to sell this pickup is because I need a long bed dually now. This pickup has been mostly used for doing liquid nitrogen routes pulling a 400 gallon trailer down the highway. I now put a tank in the back of the pickup and need a bigger bed. So, I don't have much use for this pickup anymore. It has also seen it's fair share of dirt roads and hauling cows, but has been very well maintained. Call for additional details. 785-821-onefiveeightzero