DiscoverStuff User Agreement
This Agreement is between you and Nex-Tech, LLC, with corporate headquarters located at 145 North Main, Lenora, KS
in the DiscoverStuff service and the general principles for the websites of DiscoverStuff affiliates and members.
This service is provided complimentary to personal users. Users have the opportunity to list goods for sale, as
well as to purchase desired items. Users are also able to edit and remove their listings. After a period of one
(1) week, listings will be automatically removed, ensuring the database is current. Users are encouraged to
renew unsold items.
Before you become a member, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement and
This Agreement became effective on October 3, 2011, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
While using DiscoverStuff’s service, you understand:
- All postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds or other materials ("Content") posted on,
transmitted through, or linked from the service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such
- You understand that DiscoverStuff does not control, and is not responsible for, Content made available
through the service, and that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive,
indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable.
- DiscoverStuff reserves the right to edit, alter, reject or report to appropriate authorities any listing,
message or account deemed offensive to DiscoverStuff users or suspected of being illegal. This includes
listings portraying unhealthy animals and animals in unhealthy living conditions.
- DiscoverStuff reserves the right to edit, alter or reject any listing, message or account that
advertises competing services or products sold by DiscoverStuff or any of DiscoverStuff’s affiliates. This
includes auction sites or using the site in an auction manner.
- Complimentary accounts, without a number of listings restriction, are limited to non-commercial use.
- Commercial use is allowed with two options available: posting a single listing for free or posting
multiple listings for a fee. Commercial accounts are defined as anyone who has a Federal Tax ID, State
Business Number, Federal FFL License, advertisement in typical media locations (e.g., directory, television,
radio, vehicle logo, etc.) or if any reasonable person would consider it a business (e.g., consistent items
being advertised for sale). Multi-level marketing products are also considered businesses and will require a
commercial account. Non-profits are considered commercial accounts, therefore, will be required to follow
the commercial account guidelines.
- If listings are posted in an incorrect category, they will be subject to deletion.
- The site and content available through the service may contain links to other websites, which are
completely independent of DiscoverStuff or any of DiscoverStuff’s affiliates.
- DiscoverStuff does not review listed items for recalls and is not responsible if a listed item has been
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the service, including payment
and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations
associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should
make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline
transaction with any of these third parties.
- You agree that DiscoverStuff and/or any of DiscoverStuff’s affiliates shall not be responsible or
liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a
dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree
that DiscoverStuff and/or any of DiscoverStuff’s affiliates are under no obligation to become involved. In
the event you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release DiscoverStuff and/or any of
DiscoverStuff’s officers, directors, agents, successors, employees or affiliates in rights from claims,
demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and
unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or
While using DiscoverStuff services, you will not:
- Post content or items in an inappropriate category on DiscoverStuff sites.
- Violate any laws, third-party rights, copyrighted material or DiscoverStuff policies.
- Use DiscoverStuff sites or services if you are not able to form legally-binding contracts, are under the
age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from DiscoverStuff sites.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or libelous content (including personal information).
- Post spam or chain letters.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm DiscoverStuff affiliates or the interests or
property of DiscoverStuff users.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, with or without their
- Intentionally renew or recreate listings in order to gain a better position within the site.
- Intentionally post negative information about another user or business.
DiscoverStuff and the communities work together to keep DiscoverStuff sites and services working properly and the
communities safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy violations to DiscoverStuff via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 877-344-2037.
Without limiting other remedies, DiscoverStuff may limit, suspend or terminate DiscoverStuff’s service and user
accounts, prohibit access to DiscoverStuff websites, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and
legal steps to keep users off the sites if DiscoverStuff thinks they are creating problems, possible legal
liabilities or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of DiscoverStuff policies. DiscoverStuff also
reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
You will not hold DiscoverStuff or any of our affiliates responsible for other users' content, actions or
inactions, or items they list. You acknowledge the site is a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just
about anything, at anytime, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and venues. DiscoverStuff is not
involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. DiscoverStuff has no control over and does not
guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or
listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or
seller will actually complete a transaction. DiscoverStuff bears no responsibility or liability for the content
on or items sold through the service, and DiscoverStuff is not providing any advice regarding the legal
requirements for the sale or transfer of firearms. All parties are responsible for ensuring compliance with
local, state and federal laws applicable to the sale of firearms, and may want to contact a Federal firearms
licensee, i.e., a licensed gun dealer, to assist in the sale or transfer of firearms, especially if the buyer
and seller live in different states. You will indemnify and hold DiscoverStuff (including DiscoverStuff’s
affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as DiscoverStuff and its officers, directors, agents, successors, or
employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees made by any third party due to or
arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of DiscoverStuff services or your breach
of any law or the rights of a third party.
In no event and under no circumstances shall DiscoverStuff or any of its officers, directors, agents,
successors, employees or affiliates be liable to you or any of your affiliates for loss of profit or income,
or for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether incurred or suffered as a result from the
use of DiscoverStuff services, or direct or indirect consequences thereof.
Commercial Accounts and Promoted Listings
If you use this site, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and
password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities
that occur under your account or password. DiscoverStuff reserves the right to refuse service, terminate
accounts, remove or edit content or cancel listings in its sole discretion.
Commercial listings and promoted listings will be billed on the same day each month that the account was setup.
Listings created or renewed under a commercial account, or listings promoted by any user, will be considered
billable. DiscoverStuff recommends commercial users create personal accounts for non-commercial items to avoid
A $20 service fee will be charged to the customer’s account when credit card charges are disputed through the
credit card company.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release DiscoverStuff and DiscoverStuff’s officers, directors,
agents, successors, employees or affiliates from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of
every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with, such disputes.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or
created by this Agreement.
By Email at email@example.com
By Phone at 877-344-2037
Last updated 03/26/2018 – JN