Special Education for Hays - WCKSEC
The West Central Kansas Special Education Coop in Hays is looking for great teachers at all grade level to keep our caseloads low. The WCKSEC includes Hays, Ellis, La Crosse and Victoria and we are proud of the great teachers and related service providers working for the kids of Ellis and Rush county.
This is for anticipated positions for the 2020 - 21 school year. Special Educations positions include:
· Early Childhood Special Education
· Interrelated (High Incidence) Elementary, Middle and High School
· Functional (Low Incidence) Elementary, Middle and High School
· Related Service Providers
Contact us now if you are interested in any area of special education and you want to consider joining our team.
If you are a motivated and caring education professional, we want to meet you. If you are not yet licensed in Special Education, we have Waiver and Provisional programs that include tuition assistance and mentoring to help you be successful in the classroom while you earn your master’s degree.
· Highest average teacher compensation in Kansas
· Outstanding Benefits Package
o Full Medical with multiple options
o Ancillary and Voluntary offerings include Dental, Vision, Life and Aflac
o Flexible Spending options for Medical and Dependent Day Care
· District contribution to Health Saving Account
· District contribution to 403b retirement plan in addition to KPERs
· Tuition Assistance partnership with FHSU