This listing is no longer available.
SOLD!! 320 +/- Acres Rooks Co Farmland!
Posted 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Expires in 0 minutes
This half section of mostly cropland is located in Northwest Kansas near the Webster Reservoir area. This property features nearly 304 acres of fertile cropland that has been meticulously cared for over the years to maximize crop production. In this area of the State, farm properties consisting nearly completely of tillable cropland are difficult to come by, especially ones consisting of over 97% fertile silt loam soils! The small portion of this property that is not planted to crops consists of good tree and brush cover and tall grass that is a safe bet for holding several pheasants and quail, as well as whitetail and mule deer that prefer to bed down off the beaten path. All of the Seller’s mineral rights will pass to the Buyer as well! If you are searching for an excellent tract of farmland in a great area of the State, this is the one for you! Contact the land specialist today to schedule an appointment to view this great property or to request more details.
- Located less than 4 miles East of Damar along 6 Road
- 303.84 acres of excellent cropland consisting of over 97% Class II & III silt loam soils
- 101.04 acres currently planted to wheat. Buyer will take possession of the planted wheat acres upon harvest of the wheat crop in the Summer of 2019
- 99.8 acres of milo stalks
- 103 acres of wheat stubble
- Buyer will take possession of all idle acreage upon date of closing
- 13.90 acres of trees, brush, and tall grass in the SE corner of the property holds a high number of pheasants and quail, and there are several deer rubs throughout this bottom. This spot has been known to hold large whitetail bucks, as well as mule deer.
- An additional 80 acres of 100% farmland bordering this property to the North is also for sale. This is an opportunity to own over 380 acres of excellent tillable cropland in one block
- Farmland Soil Types: Harney silt loam 0-3% slope, 233.82 acres; Uly silt loam 3-6% slope, 60.86 acres; Wakeen silt loam 3-7% slope, 8.31 acres
- FSA Base Acres: Wheat, 142.30 acres; Oats, 2.80; Grain Sorghum, 48.90; Barley, 8.10
- FSA PLC Yield: Wheat, 39; Oats, 40; Grain Sorghum, 79; Barley, 41
- Seller believes to own 50% of the mineral rights for this property. All of the Sellers mineral rights will pass to the Buyer upon date of closing
- Legal Description: S/2 of Section 36, Township 8 South, Range 20 West in Rooks County, KS
Contact Whitetail Properties land specialist Adam Hann at 785-259-2469 or email@example.com for more details!