For sale is a 1997 Yamaha VMAX 1200. Bike is in great shape for its age with only 9,678 miles on it. I am the second owner and it has always been stored inside. No problems with the bike mechanically, the only thing it could use is a more powerful battery. If it sits for a while you have to hook up a booster to it. Other than that its good to go.
Here is a list of performance upgrades and work I have had done to it this year by a professional motorcycle shop.
- Quadzilla Exhaust System
- Carbs all cleaned, rebuilt and tuned for exhaust system.
- Brand new front and rear Shinko tires mounted and balanced.
- Heavy duty solid metal black rims, rear one is the widest this bike could fit.
- All fluids changed this year, with engine oil filter.
- New fork seals installed with fresh fluid put in.
- New spark plugs.
- New fuel filter.
- Brake and clutch fluid flushed.
- Lubed all cables.
- Cleaned K&N air filters.
This is a SERIOUSLY fast bike. Not for the beginner. It could honestly be taken to a drag strip right now and compete. Selling because I'm tired of looking at it sit in the garage when I know someone could be having a lot of fun on it.
Asking $6,000 obo. Shoot me and offer. No trades