Cedar Lodge Dental Group in Hays, Kansas is looking to hire a full-time dental assistant to our team! This individual must be motivated, possess a positive attitude & committed to our vision.
We, the team at Cedar Lodge Dental Group, have a philosophy of serving God, family, and our practice. We strive to provide you with a dynamic experience; improving your oral health with a thorough understanding of your emotional and financial needs while
incorporating your overall health and wellness concerns. We invite you to become a part of our family and humbly look forward to serving you with compassion, efficiency, and a commitment to your oral health and overall wellness goals.
We offer competitive pay and our schedule is a perfect balance of work and time off with your family. Stop by or contact our office
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serves as the dentist’s chair-side assistant
• Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
• Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
• Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
• Keep the dental operatory clean and well-stocked
• Maintain HIPPA compliance
• Attain and maintain current Nitrous and BLS Certification
• Ability to work effectively with managers, co-workers and dentist with respect.
• Assist patients in resolving minor difficulties, answering their questions and giving directions to patients as authorized by
• Performs x-rays, impressions, scans and any other pre-treatment tasks appropriate for patient appointment and have them
ready for dentist viewing or treatment upon dentist arrival to the operatory
• Performs independent procedures as delegated and directed by the dentist in accordance with the state law
• Call patients and answer phones as needed
• Assist with Sterilization and ensure clean and necessary instruments are available for each case
• Make and send 3D CD scans. Interaction with Specialists as required.
• Experience in the dental field
(preferred but not required)
• Satisfactory computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Well organized and reliable
• Team player
• Dental Benefits
• Health and Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Professional Development Assistance
• 7:30am-4:30 or 5:00pm
• By Appointment Only Fridays
• High School or equivalent (Required)
• Willing to train the right candidate.
• BLS Certification (Preferred but not required)
• One location